Entertain | June 15, 2018
Citrus White Sangria Recipe
Create this refreshing cocktail in just a few minutes—perfect for your next summer soirée.
Ingredients (2 servings)
8 oz. your favorite dry white wine
8 oz. club soda
1 medium lime
1 medium lemon
sweetener of choice (optional)
1) Cut half of the lime and half of the lemon into small wedges. Add wedges to a pitcher.
2) Juice the remaining lime and lemon halves into the pitcher, being careful to catch seeds.
3) Add your favorite dry white wine and club soda to the pitcher and stir.
4) Check the taste and add sweetener as desired.
5) Pour cocktail into a chilled glass, garnish with sprigs of mint, and enjoy!