Love is in the air. Or should we say, Chocolove Ruby Martini is in the air. 😍 This delicious ruby cacao cocktail created by flatlaytoday is perfect for any Valentine’s Day celebration.
CHOCOLOVE RUBY MARTINI
- 50ml Liquor—flatlaytoday used Licor 43 | Cocktail ratio: 1 part / 1¾oz
- 150ml Milk of preference—flatlaytoday used whole milk | Cocktail ratio: 3 parts / 5¼oz
- 1 Ruby Cacao Bar—flatlaytoday used Chocolove | Cocktail ratio: 1 part / 87 g
- Ice cubes
- Add ice cubes to your glass and allow it to chill.
- Set aside 4 pieces of your ruby cacao bar.
- Place the remaining pieces of your ruby bar and milk into a small pot. Cook on low heat until the chocolate fully melts. Stir the chocolate and milk throughout the whole process. The goal is to create a creamy ‘ruby milk’.
- Remove the pot from heat. Let the ruby milk chill until it reaches room temperature.
- Pour the ruby milk into the glass and then follow with Licor 43.
- Create ruby flakes by shaving the leftover pieces of cacao bar (set aside in step 2). Use these flakes to garnish the top of your drink and rim of your glass.
- Stir gently, and serve.
Save this recipe for later by pinning this image on Pinterest!